The Marketing Coordinator is a dynamic team player who offers a positive attitude, creative solutions, and a commitment to consistently exceed client expectations. This individual is a steward for the company’s brand by activating the marketing strategy to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
• Manage process and prepare responses for RFP/RFQ—coordinating with project teams as needed
• Maintain a library of support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
• Monitor company image frequently and ensure it is in alignment with brand standards
• Manage content produced for website and social media channels
• Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
• Determine KPIs for PR goals
• Identify and manage submissions for opportunities of recognition such as awards, speaking engagements, panel participation, etc.
• Degree in marketing or related field
• Past work experience in marketing, pr, or similar role
• Production of proposal packages
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Architecture and design industry experience is a plus