As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for preparation and review financial documents, reports, and statements. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily accounting functions, including accounts payable and receivable, payroll, end-of-month close, audit preparation, and other related duties as assigned. Additionally, the Accounting Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assist with ensuring the finances run smoothly.
• Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g., by assets, liabilities, and expenses).
• Reconcile the cash accounts to the bank statements each month.
• Preparation of various monthly analysis and account reconciliations.
• Work closely with project teams to manage initial job set up/budget uploads, change management, cost/revenue projections, and owner-specific requirements.
• Conduct month-end and year-end closures.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Responsible for analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to forecast future revenues and expenses.
• Monitoring of cash position and anticipation of future cash needs.
• Maintain and update accounting records and files.
• Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques.
• Prepare documents for audit and tax preparations.
• Work with management in setting and refining policies and procedures, continually focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls and company policies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 6+ years of work experience in accounting required.
• Self-driven, skilled at time management and project organization: must be able to balance multiple projects and deadlines and drive projects forward successfully
• Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
• Adaptable to a rapidly changing work environment.
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Great attention to detail and well-organized
• Confidentiality with all data and information.