Senior Project Architect Manager – Senior Living
Are you a dynamic project architect with a positive attitude? Do you have a passion for design? Are you a strong communicator who excels in client-facing situations?
We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Project Architect Manager, who understands the changing trends and demands of the Senior Living industry, to join our team!
This individual manages a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire project’s development to meet the needs of the client. Additionally, this individual will aid in business development strategies, sales forecasting, and financial and operational management of the team. As Senior Project Architect, you will be:
• Assisting in developing the project budget and collaborating with firm management to ensure appropriate staffing and oversight of project teams.
• Taking a holistic approach to understanding the client’s business objectives, translating those objectives to the project team, and ensuring that the goals for the project, team, and work plan are met.
• Managing the project lifecycle from schematic design through construction administration and every daily aspect in between.
• Managing deliverable expectations and ensuring client and team understanding of milestone dates.
• Directing issue resolution and enhancing project quality in reporting to internal and external audiences.
• Achieving project success as measured by client and team satisfaction while achieving financial goals.
• Contributing to business development by establishing confidence with clients, actively encouraging and seeking opportunities for follow-up business from each project, and assisting in the development of and participation in interviews for potential projects.
• Mentoring and advising staff of current market, design, and leadership opportunities.
• Providing technical leadership and training for junior staff.
• 8+ years’ experience preferred, Senior Living experience is a must; Masters’ of Architecture and Registered Architect Preferred.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to be personable, engage with clients to determine and adapt to their needs.
• Willingness to travel as needed for projects (approximately once a month).