Senior Project Manager
Our Senior Project Manager is a dynamic team player who offers a positive attitude, creative design solutions, and a commitment to consistently exceed client expectations. This individual manages a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire project’s development to meet the needs of the client, while managing project goals and schedules. This individual is experienced in design, project team management, and client and consultant coordination. Additionally, this individual will aid in business development strategies, sales forecasting, and financial and operational management of the team.
• Managing project team and deliverables;
• Managing client relationships through project delivery;
• Assisting in developing the project budget;
• Collaborating with firm management to ensure appropriate staffing of project teams;
• Understanding the client’s business objectives, translating those objectives to the project team, and ensuring that the goals for the project, team, and work plan are met;
• Managing the project life cycle from schematic design through construction administration;
• Planning, scheduling, and managing the production drawing process and coordinating with consultants and other disciplines, including the preparation of project specifications;
• Managing drawing development including detailing, quality control, and overseeing drawing support staff;
• Evaluating code compliance;
• Attending construction meetings and prepare field reports;
• Facilitating construction observation, answering of RFIs, and preparation of change bulletins;
• Managing deliverable expectations and ensuring client and team understanding of milestone dates;
• Directing issue resolution and enhancing project quality in reporting to internal and external audiences;
• Achieving project success as measured by client and team satisfaction while achieving financial goals;
• Contributing to business development by establishing confidence with clients, actively encouraging and seeking opportunities for follow-up business for each project, and assisting in the development of and participation in interviews for potential projects.
• Mentoring and advising staff of current market, design, and leadership opportunities.
• Providing technical leadership and training for junior staff.
• 8+ years experience preferred
• Masters of Architecture preferred
• Registered Architect preferred